Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top 10 Books I Want to Re-Read

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I want to Reread
I don't get a chance to reread as much as I like to. Usually if I do reread it's because I'm refreshing myself before a sequel or something. So these books are some that I would like to reread if I ever got the chance.
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson -I love this book so much and I'd just like to re-read and enjoy it again. But I'll probably do that closer to the summer because that's when the sequel releases.
  • The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta -I'm slowly getting through my Marchetta TBR and while I've only read two of her books so far, she's one of my favourite authors already. I adore Thomas Mackee from The Piper's Son so much. I'd love to reread this some day and probably Saving Francesca as well.
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski -While I do want to reread this before The Winner's Crime comes out in March, I also just want to reread it cause I enjoyed it so much. One of my favourite 2014 reads.
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han -I just want to devour this cuteness again. SIGH. I love this book to the moon and back. I just need more Lara Jean & Peter K in my life okay! P.S. I still love you releases in April!
  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout -Everyone seems to love the Lux series and I've only ever found them to be just okay. I haven't read past the second book so I'd like to restart the series someday and maybe I'll love it instead of just liking it.
  • The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead -The Fiery Heart and Silver Shadows keep staring at me from my bookshelf. I mean, I love Adrian so much but I keep delaying reading the rest of this series. In an ideal world, I'd love to reread The Indigo Spell so I could dive into the rest of the books.
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins -This is the only book from The Hunger Games trilogy that I've yet to ever reread. I don't really care about rereading books before watching the movies but for this one I do want to try cause it's been almost 4 years since I actually read it.
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare -The Infernal Devices is my favourite YA trilogy ever. The only thing that ever makes me hesitate on reading this series is that I know I will still bawl my eyes out over Clockwork Princess.
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin -I'm supposed to be rereading this series as I speak but as usual, I'm lazy. But of course, I'm getting to this ASAP because I can't wait to read The Retribution of Mara Dyer which comes out today!
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling -In an ideal world, I'd be rereading Harry Potter all the time. No question.


1 comment:

  1. I totally meant to put Obsidian on my list. Love those books. Check out my Top Tuesday here

    ReplyDelete